View Larger Map
Getting to ITMA:
- Connolly Station, Amiens Street, which serves the north and south-east of the country, is less than two kilometres away.
- Heuston Station, which serves the south, south-west and north-west, is less than three kilometres away.
- A local-area DART station is at Pearse Station, Westland Row, three minutes away.
- Busáras, the inter-city bus terminus, is less than two kilometres away.
- Several city buses pass through Merrion Square (nos 4, 5, 7, 7A, 8, 13, 13A, 25, 25A, 25B, 26, 27X, 44, 45, 48A, 66, 66A, 66B, 67, 77X), or its immediate vicinity (nos 37, 38, 38a, 39, 39a: Lwr. Baggot Street, nos 11, 11A: St Stephen's Green).
- A local-area tram service has a terminus at St Stephen's Green (connecting to Sandyford & Brides Glen) and a terminus at Connolly Station, Amiens Street (connecting to Tallaght).
- DublinBikes - the citywide bike rental scheme - has two stations on Merrion Square.
- Meter parking is generally available on Merrion Square. It currently costs €2.90 per hour.