All staff are practitioners in Irish traditional music: musicians, singers and dancers. Their professional experience encompasses librarianship, audiovisual technology, information technology, broadcasting, education, design, management and business, and a range of European languages.
- Grace Toland (GT), Director email
- Sadhbh Nic Ionnraic (SNI), Administrative Officer
- Róisín Ní Bhriain (RNB), Secretary
- Rónán Galvin (RG), Sound Recordings Officer email
- Jackie Small (JS), Sound Archivist
- Niall Hackett (NH), Digitisation Officer
- Brian Doyle (BD), Digitisation Officer
- Maeve Gebruers (MG), Printed Materials Officer, Public Relations email
- Piaras Hoban (PH), Digital Projects Officer
- Treasa Harkin (TH), Governance & Images Officer email
- Joan McDermott (JMD), Sound Recordings Officer, is on leave of absence
- Nicholas Carolan (NC), Director Emeritus
The Archive has also benefited from the active involvement in its work of many others including its co-founder Harry Bradshaw, Kate O'Dwyer, Glenn Cumiskey, Orla Henihan, Seán Corcoran, Sorcha Ní Mhuiré, Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh, Aileen Dillane, Clíona Ní Shúilleabháin, Colette Moloney, Antain Mac Lochlainn, Lisa Shields, Edel McLaughlin, Packie McGinley, Peter Browne, Tom Fuller, Brian Masterson, Tony Moreau, Roland Gosda, Eoghan Neff, Mícheál Ó Cathain, Ian Lynch, Áine Ní Bharáin, Brigitte Bark, Alan Woods, etc.
To contact current staff members use the email addresses above, telephone +353-1-6619699, fax +353-1-6624585, or write to Irish Traditional Music Archive, 73 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
For general queries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org