All staff are practitioners in Irish traditional music: musicians, singers and dancers. Their professional experience encompasses librarianship, audiovisual technology, information technology, broadcasting, education, design, management and business, and a range of European languages.
- Nicholas Carolan, Director
- Sadhbh Nic Ionnraic, Administrative Officer
- Róisín Ní Bhriain, Secretary
- Elaina Solon, Sound Recordings Officer email
- Jackie Small, Sound Archivist
- Danny Diamond, Field Recordings Officer, IT email
- Niall Hackett, Digitisation Officer
- Brian Doyle, Digitisation Officer
- Maeve Gebruers, Printed Materials Officer email
- Grace Toland, Librarian email
- Áine Ní Bharáin, Archive Assistant
- Ellen Doyle, Archive Assistant
- Seán Caverly, Archive Assistant
- Treasa Harkin, Melodies & Images Officer, IT email
The Archive has also benefited from the active involvement in its work of many others including its co-founder Harry Bradshaw, Kate O'Dwyer, Glenn Cumiskey, Orla Henihan, Seán Corcoran, Sorcha Ní Mhuiré, Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh, Aileen Dillane, Clíona Ní Shúilleabháin, Colette Moloney, Antain Mac Lochlainn, Lisa Shields, Edel McLaughlin, Packie McGinley, Peter Browne, Tom Fuller, Brian Masterson, Tony Moreau, Roland Gosda, Eoghan Neff, Mícheál Ó Cathain, etc.
To contact current staff members use the email addresses above, telephone +353-1-6619699, fax +353-1-6624585, or write to Irish Traditional Music Archive, 73 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.